Tuesday, May 05, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET by Natalie Money

I have fallen in love with the gorgeous Bryce Steede, and the red-headed Ali is winning my heart, too, even though she fights hard against her own happiness by holding onto her "Closely Guarded Secret." Sometimes I just want to shake her and tell her to let it go; but she's a strong woman and probably wouldn't listen to me anyway. 


There's plenty of tension, a few scary moments, some laugh-out-loud scenes, lots of tender romance, and enough HOT love scenes to satisfy anyone. We watch the blossoming connections between two people who, for their own particular reasons (which unfold as the story progresses) have never before truly experienced what being in love means. 

Author Natalie Money has tremendous story-telling talent. Her character development is a slow blossoming so that we feel we really understand the main characters, as well as the supporting characters, especially Steven. Reading this book was like watching a movie in my head. I can't wait for her next book. In the meantime, I think I'll re-read this one.

For preview, go to     Reviews and preview Closely Guarded Secret by Natalie Money

For more info, go to     Author's Page: Natalie Money


No comments: